I18n is a simple way to deal with internationalization on java web application.
I18n uses a simple versioning system:
- C - Critical bug resolutions.
- B - Feature added + bug resolutions.
- A - Tons of features or API change.
- I18n 0.5 - 2011 February 23- Improved Documentation- Added a better way to deal with long messages
- I18n 0.4 - 2009 December 29- First public release
You can browse all I18n releases and sources at https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/net/vidageek/i18n/
or http://github.com/vidageek/i18n/downloads .
If you use maven to build your project, you can just add the following lines to your pom.xml:
Or even browse and checkout our sources at http://github.com/vidageek/i18n/ .
BugTracker And Email lists
Just go to http://github.com/vidageek/i18n/issues and don't be ashamed of creating a new ticket!
Currently active project members are:
- Jonas Abreu (jonas [at] vidageek [dot] net)
- Edmilson Miyasaki
You can get involved to I18n in a lot of ways. If you are just using it, you are already really helping us.
Patches of any kind (source, documentation, etc) are always welcome. You can send your patches through our
bugtracking system. Another way you can help is by answering new user's questions on our mailing list and
also by giving us your feedback. You can even translate I18n documentation to your native language and help
us spreading the project around the world.